| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Southerntruck, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 33 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 33 | I got a look at the engine and trans today and it was not exactly as advertised. The trans was a 3 spd manual and the engine has been sitting for 3 years so who knows what's still movable. I think by the sounds of it I'll leave well enough alone and keep what I know is working. | | |
| |
| |