| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Shank, I can't provide the answer but maybe an idea to look into. I use to take the five lug drums off a 54 chevy car and put them on my 50 chev pickup...... so I'm thinking there may be a "direct swap" for the front wheels.
The rear is a different animal and I'm not sure what year Chev pickups went to 5 lug. Hopefully someone can fill us both in on this. I'm just getting the "think tank" started. | | |
| |
| |