| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 | Actually, if it wasn't 7:30 on a Sunday and a dead battery, we woulda had another wheel on Ol' Ike done. We looked at a few things on Dempsey such as two speed and I text Sweet about a new radiator cap. I also talked to Josh and he's gonna try to bring Dempsey down to the tractor parade in L-town this weekend for me. I'll be out of town camping. I'm thinking very seriously about replacing Dempseys wiring harness with a new one from Jim Carter. Hopefully John has some experience with the harnesses and can give me a hand. I have a short thats blowing the fuse to my body lights. May be time for a new one before something bad happens. | | |
| |
| |