Took my truck for a ride today, with Family. I got Ol' Dempsey out from under the carport and gave the truck a bath. We climbed in and took it down to Milts to get some trimmer string. Then we went to Zimmermans Produce and bought some apples and mums. Kayla wanted a pumpkin, so that rode in the cab with us. We then took a 30 min cruise through the backroads of Oakville, Loveville, Morganza, Helen and Chaptico. Total miles driven was just over 21 miles. Now I'm thinking of getting started on some needed repairs. Thinking about ordering a new wiring harness and all the cab weather stripping. Carey would like to see a new headliner. The ATHS National show in York PA is coming and I was thinking about sandblasting the wheels, bumper and running boards. I was also thinking about rebuilding the sideboards and repainting them. I also want to replace my flapping mirrors with new ones. I think I'm gonna start with the wiring harness.

Last edited by Mike Roache; 10/05/2014 1:48 AM.

Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery