That is an interesting one. I would say it was coach built. Is the front clip with it? I would jump on that in a second. The cab might be a little small inside judging by the size of the back door but it is hard to tell from the picture. From My research, there is only 1 LCF crew cab made by GM. It was a 1956 GMC. I talked to the owner when he was selling it and he had documentation form GM. It was made for the District of Columbia public libray and had a moble library trialer that GM also made. It was a 3 door.
Here are the pics of it
http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/buggy5872/slideshow/book%20mobile


Shane
1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Apache 3200 NAPCO
1957 Chevy 5700 Low Cab Forward
1959 GMC F370 LCF
Another 1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Chevy 5700 LCF
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton
1958 GMC 600
1974 Elcamino SS