| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
155
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 52 | I would like to I.D. my 3 spd trans on my 61 Apache. The internet says there should either be for Example(M503 for Muncie or S503 for Saginaw)stamped somewhere on the trans. I have found other markings but not those. Can someone tell me where on the trans these markings will be? I replaced the speedo cable on my truck(old one was snapped in half). The speedometer is still not working. Is there a speedo gear in the trans that can be replaced w/o taking the trans apart? Could the problem be in the Speedometer head itself? Thank you | | |
| |
| |