| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,714 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 28 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 28 | Actually, the one I ran across is for sale at Jim Carter's web site as a used part (garage sale item). I beleive it is a 57 to 59 and the price looks right. I've decided to hold off on mine for now since I have more pressing items to work than a turn signal. My left arm is still in realatively good condition for signaling! HA! But eventuallu I would like to have a more OEM style than the usual clamp on type.... | | |
| |
| |