the steering wheel is the same from 54 to 56 I believe, and the TF turn signal cup fits all 55-59, so it might work on earlier columns if the canceling ring can be fitted to the earlier wheel - the canceling ring, the actual switch w/ wires, and the small wedge piece that holds the cup tight on the column are all available at most any supplier - as well as the handle w/ knob - all ya gotta find is the cup

I could take any measurements ya want Grant, and pictures, as I've got a number of the TF units in the parts boxes

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics