Originally Posted by bowtietim
Even the barn finds or the farmers field suburbans that have all the seats bring $3000 to $4000 more than one without seats. It seems you pay a big price either way.
reproduction seats are available minus the cushions,you'll have to make or have them made.

just my 2cents

Tim

Exactly Tim. But most folks don't know what we know. This the great thing about Stovebolt. Folks learning and sharing the knowledge. After all. Knowledge is the Best Resource. Now, lets get the word out there about the seat frames and save some bolters money for the brakes and new tires smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile