| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 413 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 413 | I was wondering if that could be done. All of the glass from my truck needs to be replaced, when I get to that point.
I have a 1945 GMC, everything on the truck has a date code of 45. I always thought it would be nice to have the correct glass ethching. | | |
| |
| |