| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | I bead blasted my bellhousing to bare metal, aired it off, wiped it down, dried it again, and then primed it with Rust-Ol self-etching spray primer just to prevent rusting...Now I'm concerned I should have used a high-temp primer on the bellhousing due to its engine proximity/contact.
Should it be ok with the Rust-Ol self-etch primer there? Anyone have experience with this particular self-etching primer? I'll eventually be painting the bellhousing & engine the same Chevy blue once I can get the engine repaired.
Thanks Brad Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | |
| |
| |