| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | LOL, Bill - Understood... I was more wondering if what I put on it was permeable or porous? Or not the right stuff.
The bellhousing as it sits is better off than it's been in many years, I just don't want to paint it & have it come right off because I used an improper primer.
Brad
Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | |
| |
| |