| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 149 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 149 | I have ya a tip for removing all that caked on greese a dirt. Iam doing the samething. I had a lot of dried on, caked on greese and dirt I use purple de-greaser 2500 psi pressure washer. What worked best was Paint stripper. I use the Kleenstrip in the Gold can from Home Depot. Brushed that all over let it sit about an hour the Pressured washed againg it all came right off. Hope this helps
"Finish the thing, do it right the first time, and drive the S.O.B.!"
1949 Chevy half ton 3100 In a kazillion pieces 2000 GMC Serria 1500 SL 4x4
| | |
| |
| |