| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,371 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | anyone have an article on installing those Juliano's belt's in a '65-ish cab(65 is what I haev but I figure 63-66 cab's woudl be about the same for this situation) with the bench seat ? heh... thought I'd ask. -W | | |
| |
| |