| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, ronsway, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count),
157
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 113 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 113 | 1950 3100. I ran a ground wire from the post on the gauge that connects to the sending unit to a post on the dash that the case mounts on. that brought it from spiking at full to the half indication. I've been frustrated and don't really remember what I had grounded when I worked the float by hand. I'll try that again and check wire continuity. thanks. | | |
| |
| |