| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 113 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 113 | my gauge is always reading 1/4- 1/2. I have all new parts from sending unit to gauge. Gauge being the last thing I bought. ungrounded it moves freely spiking to full. Grounding it brings it back down between 1/4 and 1/2. Original gauge did the same and that was the last part I replaced in my trouble shooting. The sending unit reads 0-30 ohms on my multimeter. when I pulled the gauge out to make sure the needle wasn't stuck on the glass that didn't make a difference. working the float by hand doesn't move the needle either. any ideas here? | | |
| |
| |