Here's a picture of my lower jump seat cushion. lower jump seat cushion I did this one.
Upper jump back cushion. jump back cushion I believe it has a few hog rings at the bottom of it.This is one of the ones the upholstery shop did because of the mistake in the pattern template.I didn't use any hog rings on the cushions I did. I don't think it will be a problem using them.

The material lays in the groove then the c-clip is installed on top of the material in the groove holding it in place.

I watched a bunch of upholstery videos on YouTube then tackled it myself.


Tim


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"