| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2014 Posts: 4 | Just an update. I talked to my neighbor yesterday (he works with the guy that owns the truck) and it has already been cut up. He apparently started cutting on it right after my family and I left his place Monday afternoon. He completely ignored me telling him I could find him a buyer for more money than he would have gotten scrapping it. We were unfortunately unable to save this one. Sorry everybody. | | |
| |
| |