http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/Goose_Geisen/media/Apache/apache_zpsd40ba532.jpg.html

Welcome to the Stovebolt, geisen. I've always had a soft spot for the Apache, and yours is nice compared to a couple pickups I've resurrected! It'll make you one sweet ride.

Glad you checked around the site. There are great people and tons of knowledge here........and no such thing as stupid questions here. Just be sure to ask them in the right, or best, forum for maximum results/help.

See ya around the garage....and oh, your now a part of the Texas Connection so check out the Texas Stovebolt forum. There is a lot of them and probably one next door to you so you will have some good help!!

You will be "moderated" for the first 4 post then after that you can send PM"s and enjoy full Stovebolt "benefits" smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile