| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 248 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 248 | OK..not too long ago I re-wired my '63 C-10 LWB using an EZ-Wire harness and everything has been working fine since...until yesterday. I stopped at a light on my way to work and I could hear the flasher clicking like my turn signal was on. I checked the dash and no indicator lights were lit, tried the right and left signals using the switch in the column...indicator lights lit up appropriately and I could see the turn signals reflected off the car behind me in my mirror. When I got to work I walked around the truck and sure enough the right rear turn signal was blinking, but no indication on the dash and the turn signal switch was in the "neutral" position. I'm thinking either a bad switch (it's a replacement from Chevy Duty installed same time as harness) or I need to go back through and check my grounds.
Any thoughts? | | |
| |
| |