| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (BC59, Rusted Nut, 1 invisible),
120
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 230 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 230 | I plan to put a TPI 350 v-8 in a '62 C-10 , which has an original 235 in it now. I believe I will have to run a new wire from the ignition switch to the TPI coil since I believe the present wiring is resister wiring. Am I correct on this, or is there no need to replace the ignition wire ? My second question is the alternator. Will the present one which I believe is either original or an original replacement be enough to handle the F.I. electronics includingl the electric fuel pump ? Thanks in advance. | | |
| |
| |