Greetings I'm sort of newbe here.

I have a 1965 C60 dump truck 292 with a cracked intake. Truck is sound and I've run this since 1985 on my land and kept it up as a useful working tool.

I own a 1964 C10 230 3sp/mnl and a 1964 K20 292 (both just purchased)and going to build a 1964 4wd bringing parts over from my 1977 K20-350-auto and make a luxury truck fully loaded.

Question? - Can I use the intake and exhaust manifold from either the 230 or 292 on my C60. The Manifolds casting numbers don't match up. What difficulties will I encounter?

Get to know Conversation:
I also own a 1987 K30 Farm Truck that needs some restoring, but very road worthy and a 1977 K20 that is completely done and in my junk truck lineup 350, auto full time 4wd, 4:56 axles and ran about 9 mpg on the road. All mechanics is good and well maintained until the cab rotted and I replaced with the K30 in 1997. The 77 was a good rock solid 4wd and would tow about anything and travel anywhere with a hy lift jack. The truck was a lot of sporting fun. I am going to build a 1964 K20 that will do the same. We have plenty of spring mud and back country here in Maine to sport in.
I also grew up in a Chevrolet Oldsmobile Dealership which I ran for 11 years, so I know a bit about Chevrolet.
It will be nice meeting with you guys and lets have some fun.