| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,594 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 224 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 224 | I read the instructions wrong (sorry about that ) It said Stainless steel fuel filter . Cletis I'm 70 so I'll be using zinc coated lines they should outlast me . lol....( by the way there's a rubber line about 6" long under the cab .
Again thanks for straightening me out I'll wear my glasses next time I read instructions ... No wonder I was confused ...
" STUCK IN THE '50'S "
| | |
| |
| |