| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 | Hello everyone it's been a while since I've been on but I got another project.... That's driving me CRAZY! I'm in the process of building another bolt (helping a friend) and installed a 4.3 TBI with a NV3500 5 speed manual trans. I've rebuilt both engine and trans and it runs & shifts great but when the clutch is disengaged it makes a ticking sound, if I just rest my foot on the clutch pedal it stops? It's got a new flywheel, clutch, pressure plate& throwout and pilot bearing. It sounds like maybe the throwout bearing and I sure don't want to pull it to replace a new part with a new part. Does anyone know what this "tick" might be and a "easy" fix??? Lol
Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. 1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old" | | |
| |
| |