The mice got into my 1950 3600 and used the headliner as a place to put the stuffing from the seat and to poop and pee. I have pulled the headliner out and see that there is light rust in the metal above the windshield which I am guessing is mostly from their mess. I think I can wire wheel most of it off but there is a trough like thing that I will not be able to get inside of. I imagine that the mice pooped and pee'd in this part as well and while I made a vacuum cleaner attachment to clean the droppings out, I do not want to leave the metal in there unprotected. Is there a product that I can use to coat this area?
Also, I plan to stuff some stainless steel chore boy pot scrubbers in the pillars to keep the critters out of there in the future. Anybody have any comments on that? Thanks for any advice!
Last edited by Gazz; 03/16/2014 11:25 PM.