| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | You can damage your original ammeter as well. I removed the 10 gauge jumper from my '38 after a while & let the current flow through the original wiring. It seems that the current after a few difficult starts was more than the original ammeter could handle because it stopped functioning correctly. It now shows a discharge all the time. I found a 6v voltmeter and connected it since I can't depend on my ammeter any longer. I put a stem light to illuminate it. This picture was taken with the ignition off. <CLICK>
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |