Run a wire from the ign. switch side of the fuel gauge to the pos. side of the temp. gauge. Replace the temp. sending unit with one for that model with gauge. Hook the green wire to the sender & the other end of the green wire that hooks to the light, hook it to the other term on the gauge. The oil works by pressure. A steel tube runs to the gauge from the pressure outlet on the engine. If you have an alternator I would keep the light & plug it in an unused hole in the cluster. It triggers the circuit to the alternator. I,m not shure about the amp. gauge on that model. When I get to the shop Monday I can look at the wire diagram. Does it have a tachometer?


They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.
1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super
In the Gallery Forum