| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 181 | Hi Gang! The instrument cluster in my 62 C-30 has idot lights instead of guages, but I just got the entire instrument panel out of a 62 two ton tow truck (hey that's an alliteration!) Anyhow I need very specific and detailed info on how to do the change-over. ie. 'generator' light to guage, 'temperature' lights (yes, plural...one green, one red) to temp guage, etc. Oil pressure I am not too worried about as I have an aftermarket guage mounted under the dash. Any help you can give me is muchly appreciated! Thanks, David 
The only thing more amazing than my ability to cram 60 minutes of work into a 9 hour day is my talent for making it look effortless! My 1962 Chevy C-30 | | |
| |
| |