| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 396 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 396 | I am installing a remote oil filter, it is mounted by couple bolts using the side motor mount location. I was ready to cut and bend the copper piping this afternoon but decided to ask if there should be at least rubber hose part way as to absorb vibration. I would hate to lose my engine due to a cracked oil pipe. Thanks for your advice Jerry Jerry
| | |
| |
| |