I spoke with Bruce sometime ago and have stayed in touch with him. He sold the Carry-All.
The story is that a guy tried to buy the one in the GM Heritage Museum (I think that is what its called) but a GM guy go it.
So, when he saw Bruce's he bought it.... I think sight unseen.

Bruce is enjoying painting and some other hobbies he has. He also had a couple other vehicles for sale. I think he was "thinning down the herd".

Maybe he'll check in soon.

I actually have his Carry-All as my screen saver. Man I'd love to have one like that. After a 2 year resto and MANY thousand dollars, he did get top dollar but I won't go into that as its his business....


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile