| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (classicfins, Donf, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 52 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 52 | Thanks for the replies - it's a good start. I should mention that I'm in the process of some changes & the truck will soon have 5 bolt pattern wheels. I mention this as I know (if I find one) I will have to change the bolt pattern from the 8 bolt. This pic (not my truck - photo from Ebay)is the way I see this mounted: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/riverwork/Chevy49/Ser/sidemount.jpg | | |
| |
| |