| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (NJC),
151
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 | I just did the vent window on my 55.1 and it was pretty easy. I used a propane torch to heat up the metal frame and then held on to what was left of the glass and pulled it out. I reheated the frame in a few places to scrape out pieces of the old setting tape.
1955 First Series 3100
| | |
| |
| |