| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 44 | I have a pdf of the original shop manuals, so I might just get crazy and try it myself. I called a place this morning and they said around $500.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |