The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (baldeagle, 1 invisible), 122 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,468
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
These look the same to me.... can anyone confirm this?

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
1947-1954

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
1947 second series-1955 first series 3100 are the same.
1955 second series are different.


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
The 1947-1955st Suburbans are 3100s.

All the 47-55 (Advance-Design series) 31xx standard running boards are the same.

The holes for the bed "skirt" are filled with plugs on panel-body running boards (Jim Carter sells the rubber plugs).

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
Thanks for the info....

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
personal buying/selling should take place in the swap meet


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0