The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, tricordati), 157 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 90
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 90
I'm trying to find a list of all truck models available in 1958. I thought this would be easy to come by but I haven't found anything in the last few days I've been looking. I'm talking the base 1/2 ton all the way up to the largest commercial from Chevrolet and GMC, including regular and COEs. I'd like to find this for all years from the 30s to the 60s, but I'd settle for just 1958. I'm looking for something with pictures.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.


Last edited by Vetteman61; 11/21/2013 2:42 AM.
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
that list will be found in the shop manuals and glovebox manuals for each year, sans pictures, or see the info packs: Chevrolet Trucks (All Models Not Listed Below) Show, which have line drawings

for GMC's you'll find more over at oldGMCtrucks.com

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
The oldGMCtrucks.com Facebook page recently post a pic of a poster with all the '58 GMCs.


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 90
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 90
Thank you for the replies


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0