The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (baldeagle), 158 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
The interior on my '60 Burb now painted. Seats upholstered and frames painted. Still working on glass and front window. Next is clear coating exterior.

http://s1279.photobucket.com/albums...578_zpsc1f32406.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,518
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,518
Very sanitary.


1953 Chevrolet 3100
261 cu inch, sm420, 3.55 rear, torque tube still,omaha orange, still 6 volt, RPO green glass, side carrier spare, all done
In the DITY Gallery
Video of the 261 running

1964 GMC 1000
305 Big Block V6, sm420, the next cab off restoration
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
Thanks sstock. It's starting to come together slow but sure.

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
Come paint mine!

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
Mark, if I live through this one I'll be lucky!

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52
And Really enjoyed all the pics and videos of your '51. That is one great looking Burb!

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
Thanks! I still have more story to do when I get the time!


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0