| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 | Having had several 54 daily drivers, I did not care for the cab moving around so I decided to eliminate the rear cab shackles. I am starting to get back into my build so I am starting to move again, slow as it is.
Several years ago I saw in a vintage truck magazine an small add for a kit that replaced the rear cab shackles with a cushion mount. I have planed to build my own mounts and use an off the shelf cushion for the mount, but thought if there was one I might consider it.
I cannot find anything on the web so I am asking if anyone has seen this kit or built their own cushion rear cab mount. If so what cushion did you use? The 1960s cushions look like they might do the job. Any thoughts? | | |
| |
| |