| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,230 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 | I want to drop the oil pan on this engine. Is there enough clearance to get it out with engine in place? It looks mighty tight.
Thanks
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just leave me alone, you're starting to freak me out."
1957 GMC 150
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | you'll have to take the bottom nut off the front motor mount under the cross member and jack the front of the engine up about 3"... but yes is the answer and yes it's very tight on the front corner bolts in particular.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 565 |
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just leave me alone, you're starting to freak me out."
1957 GMC 150
| | |
| |
| |