Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 173 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 173 | Amen on the great time. It was a great show. I should show you my packing list. The very first item was "wrench". jeeeze, how could i have left home without it. i had a great time at my first Winchester show. I'll pick up one of Grigg's suggested devices (following his link)and get ready for next year. Looking forward to the Devil's Backbone . Alec
Alec 51 Chevy 3100 | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | Thanks to the Deputy Camp Commandant (assistant to the interim twice removed) and to his trusty side kick for babying the rustlers within camp. Good food, good friends, good fun. Did someone make Ice? The Ice Cream machine should now be a required ODSS Camp Stovebolt item. Can I get a 2nd from the President? HB | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 | Bone, You are welcome. Yep, I could'nt have done all of it without him. I also agree with the ice cream machine being a staple at all our get togethers. I don't know how our beloved Camp Commandant does it, but, I admire him for it. Another Winchester is in the books. By the way, no golfcarts were harmed during this weekend  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 | By the way, John and Sweet, where are all the videos and pictures of Winchester? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 414 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 414 | Sir, Our son (Matt) just sent some photo's to your e-mail. Enjoy! Thanks Mike. V/R, Nick | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 | Recieved and thank you!!!! | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 | Patience, Lad! Some of us work three jobs ya know.
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 568 | Oh, figured you were furloughed. | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 | I wish ... Those lucky stiffs. And they'll probably get retroactively paid, too.
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 | Bone, You are welcome. Yep, I could'nt have done all of it without him. I also agree with the ice cream machine being a staple at all our get togethers. I don't know how our beloved Camp Commandant does it, but, I admire him for it. Another Winchester is in the books. By the way, no golfcarts were harmed during this weekend  I Miss the Swan Dive off the Back, a few years ago.....  | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,727 | What happens in Winchester stays in Winchester, GMCNut... Unless you have pictures ... And I have pictures!! And video. Sweet -- I need your photos/video.
Last edited by John Milliman; 10/05/2013 8:02 AM. Reason: Added video
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 ODSS Lawman | | ODSS Lawman Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 | Upload complete. Please check out link for new pics!
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-TonThe GreenMachineIn the Stovebolt Gallery | | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 |
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 137 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 137 | Is there a website with a gallery for the Winchester show? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | There is a website but it is not up to date. I found these that will give you a little flavor (4th down). http://www.badgoat.net/CRH_homepage/13-show-index.htmI'm sure if you searched ATHS.org you could find some more pictures. | | |
| |