| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 | I have a 66 Burb with a 292 in it, and I repainted the engine the medium green color (don't remember name), which is what I found on it, plus what I was told here. Last weekend I looked at a 66 C30 Panel (Ambulance) that is for sale, and it has a 292 in it. The engine was a dark blue color, and on the front passenger side of the valve cover, it had a sticker that said "292 High Torque". Did they use a different motor or paint scheme in the C30 versus the 1/2 ton? I will list the vehicle in the for sale section tonight, no time now. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | listed here as green or dark gray, would likely be internal differences that changed the rating Bill | | |
| |
| |