The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (FishinToms53, Peggy M, Gib70, Southerntruck, 1 invisible), 145 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,433
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 173
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 173
Amen on the great time. It was a great show.
I should show you my packing list. The very first item was "wrench". jeeeze, how could i have left home without it.
i had a great time at my first Winchester show. I'll pick up one of Grigg's suggested devices (following his link)and get ready for next year.
Looking forward to the Devil's Backbone .
Alec


Alec
51 Chevy 3100
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
H
Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters
Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters
H Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
Thanks to the Deputy Camp Commandant (assistant to the interim twice removed) and to his trusty side kick for babying the rustlers within camp. Good food, good friends, good fun. Did someone make Ice? The Ice Cream machine should now be a required ODSS Camp Stovebolt item. Can I get a 2nd from the President?
HB


~ HB
1966 Chevrolet K-10 | Ghost: formerly Flappy Fenders | In the Stovebolt Gallery
1962 Chevrolet C10
1962 Suburban
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
Bone, You are welcome. Yep, I could'nt have done all of it without him. I also agree with the ice cream machine being a staple at all our get togethers. I don't know how our beloved Camp Commandant does it, but, I admire him for it. Another Winchester is in the books. By the way, no golfcarts were harmed during this weekend frown


Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
By the way, John and Sweet, where are all the videos and pictures of Winchester?


Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 414
N
NJC Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
N Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 414
Sir, Our son (Matt) just sent some photo's to your e-mail. Enjoy! Thanks Mike. V/R, Nick

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
Recieved and thank you!!!!


Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,727
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,727
Patience, Lad! Some of us work three jobs ya know.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
Oh, figured you were furloughed.


Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,727
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,727
I wish ... Those lucky stiffs. And they'll probably get retroactively paid, too.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 863
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 863
Originally Posted by Mike Roache
Bone, You are welcome. Yep, I could'nt have done all of it without him. I also agree with the ice cream machine being a staple at all our get togethers. I don't know how our beloved Camp Commandant does it, but, I admire him for it. Another Winchester is in the books. By the way, no golfcarts were harmed during this weekend frown

I Miss the Swan Dive off the Back, a few years ago..... thumbs_up


My GMC has a bad case of ship fitters disease!
GMC: Get More Cash...
1958 GMC
1956 Chevy 1500 Hydraulic Dump Truck
1952 Chevy 1700 3-Ton Firetruck

My Webshots photos
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,727
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,727
What happens in Winchester stays in Winchester, GMCNut... Unless you have pictures ...

And I have pictures!! And video.

Sweet -- I need your photos/video.

Last edited by John Milliman; 10/05/2013 8:02 AM. Reason: Added video

~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,418
ODSS Lawman
ODSS Lawman
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,418
Upload complete. Please check out link for new pics!


SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 793
T
Bondo Artiste
Bondo Artiste
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 793
Nice job guys.


~ Phillip
1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project
1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic
1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25
1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY!
1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 137
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 137
Is there a website with a gallery for the Winchester show?

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
B
Camp Commandant
Camp Commandant
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
There is a website but it is not up to date.
I found these that will give you a little flavor (4th down).

http://www.badgoat.net/CRH_homepage/13-show-index.htm

I'm sure if you searched ATHS.org you could find some more pictures.


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bill Marlow, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0