The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (FAST55, Phak1, Gib70, DadsFirstPickup, Bill Hanlon), 135 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,231
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#923542 02/28/2013 6:21 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
Hello Everyone

I'm still looking for someone who might have a contact of someone who has middle and back row seats for my 48 Burb, if anybody knows of this person I would greatly appreciate contact information,
Thank you,

Scott




Chevytruckdaddy
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Scott,

You posted this same request-for-information two days ago. Most of the people who read this post will have read the other post.

Have you contacted elhippie64, as suggested by Bill? I think elhippie64 is the only person who is confirmed in recent history as making the seat frames.

If you contacted elhippie64 and he is no longer making these frames, please let us know.

These seats are hard to find. Your best bet is to keep checking eBay and Craig's lists. And, every so often post a Want Ad in the Swap Meet.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
Thank you Tim,

I did contact Elhippie64, We are having a conversation about the seats I am new to the suburban panel forum I typically restore Chevy half ton trucks so I apologize for the redundancy in questions thank you for your help most appreciated.

Scott


Chevytruckdaddy
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
L
New Guy
New Guy
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
All glass and upholstery in long beach CA makes the seats
5624329366 ask for Jose.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Scott,

If you contact ALL GLASS & UPHOLSTERY,, please let us know what you find out.

2024 W 15th Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
(562) 432-9366
email: info@allglassupholstery.com

Thanks,

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
Thank you everyone I'll call them Monday and let you know what I find.


Chevytruckdaddy
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
I sent you a PM.

Tim


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4
Did you have any luck with elhippie64? I'm looking for a center seat.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 205
Yes, he made me the center row seat, 450.00 plus shipping awesome work he does.


Chevytruckdaddy
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
I've tried to PM elhippie64 and it's blocked. I sent him an email. Does anyone know if he is still making seats? It's only been 5 months.

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,178
Red dot, center of chest ...
Red dot, center of chest ...
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,178
Your account is still in moderation. Until you've posted 4 times, you won't be able to use PM.


Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Stovebolt Staff: Geek
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 121
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 121
Originally Posted by Diana Hill
I've tried to PM elhippie64 and it's blocked. I sent him an email. Does anyone know if he is still making seats? It's only been 5 months.




I did receive and reply

Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 25
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 25
I am interested in a middle and rear seat frame. Also how do I get the springs made? Or do i modify other seat springs? Thanks

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55


LOS ANGELES, CA

48 FLEETLINE AERO, 50 CANOPY EXPRESS

52 SUBURBAN, 57 BIG WINDOW Pickup, 64 Malibu CV

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0