The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (1955 1 Series, 3800GUY, Shade Baby, TooMany2count, Bluesky54), 131 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,274
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#969042 09/03/2013 8:22 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
Does anyone know if the back glass for the suburban are tempered or safety glass ,this would be a big help because I have to cut them to fit a chopped truck. And also if you can explain how to post a pic I would appreciate it.
Thanks FRANK

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
G
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
The glass is all safety plate. Templates can be purchased from vendors. .....g

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
G thank you that's the answer that I needed I can cut safety just ordered from
One of the vendors but didn't know there was a 10% discount for members try to call tomorrow and see if I can get a discount .
Frank

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,362
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,362

I'd wear safety glasses. Just search in youtube you will find lots of examples.


Kicking self for selling off my Taskforce trucks.
Still looking for an LCF or conventional big bolt in decent shape.


As of 10-26-2022, A 55.2 Taskforce long bed now the work begins

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0