| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 15 | Is there somewhere where I can have my 52 pick up 4 spd transmission rebuilt? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 165 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 165 | I see you are in NY, I know Troy Robertson of Old Inline Power Co in Charlotte NC can do it, not sure if the shipping charges are worth that though. | | |
| |
| |