The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (MickeyP, Dakota38), 127 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,408
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 217
E
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 217
Any pics and instructions on how to attache the E brake on a 46 1/2t to the T5 tranny?

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
I just finished a bracket for my 46 3800 last night.

It looks very similar to one depicted (#7) in this thread.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493952

Hope this helps it helped me a bunch! Hope to make sure it all works this evening. Then on to modifying the floor pan...

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 269
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 269
Elmer46,
I used a bracket from limeworks. It is designed for an after market "lokar" type ebrake lever but I had my old ebrake modified to fit. I purchased the the bolts and spacers from the hardware store. Here are some pics. It isn't the finished product that is on the truck but it will give you an idea.

I also used the lokar universal ebrake cabels because I have an updated rear end w/disk brakes.

picture , picture , picture , picture , picture

Bread
.


1939 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton
"There and back -- repeat"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 217
E
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 217
Thanks for the replies. I can see it now. This site always gets me out of a jam.


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0