The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#956567 07/15/2013 3:36 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 144
L
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 144
in case anyone runs a search a helpful tip, as mine were leaky when I got my dead '58 running, I bought a short section of brake line and split w/hacksaw, that fit in bolt on oil filter canister holes. bought brass fittings to do engine end, trans fluid rubber lines. not as nice as hydraulic, but trying to get this old beast running that's been dead for years. If I were keeping the truck, I'd do hydraulic hoses, but this one already pre-sold once I got it running and pulling forward/backwards, which happened today.

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 144
L
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 144
meant so type also, be careful the rear most engine fitting, it looked brass one piece and oil line comes out of it (copper line), so you'll have to use a coupler on it to screw in a fitting.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0