I purchased a 1963 c-10 chevrolet panel truck from a dealer in Sarasota a couple of years ago . It had been converted to an ambulance so it had windows cut in the panel sides with a medical logo on them. It is a faded tan colour . Just wondering if any of you Florida folk would have seen it as it had a registration sticker on for 2010 . Just got it back on the road and I should have been asking this two years ago. I am just trying to find out more information on it . The panel truck/ambulance was at a Duval Corp. mine in Kingman Arizona and may have been also owned by someone in Sedona . Will try to post a pic of it . Thanks Murray

Last edited by Hydra1/2ton; 07/14/2013 12:15 PM.

First time I saw this truck I said "That's the one!"
1954 Canadian-built Chev Short Box