| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,373 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | In 1985 I bought a 1958 Apache from a consignment lot in Washington. I brought it back here and I think I sold it after about a year or so. It was my primary driver and I think I got tired of the lack of creature comforts. I was cleaning out some boxes this week and I found some of the original paperwork. I would love to find out who bought it and see it after all these years, and hopefully fill in the current owner on its history. I won't post the whole serial number for privacy reasons, but if your 58 serial number ends with 7071, let me know! | | |
| |
| |