The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Shaffer's1950, walter74, tclederman), 121 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,700
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#942695 05/12/2013 2:24 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
Here ya go-

http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html


I kinda prefer the more northern spots.....Tehachapi, Santa Paula, Fraizer Park, Acton....and then there's always the Forth Saturday in Palmdale

http://www.4thsaturday.av.org/

Come on out!



Don J wave


1964 Chevy Panel
"The Good Karma Project"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

1957 Chevy Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

May be goin' to Hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride! ~ Jerry Garcia
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
We'll be cackling at Acton on June 2nd.

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
Originally Posted by MNSmith
We'll be cackling at Acton on June 2nd.

I think we're gonna be there, look for the 57 Panel....(in all its primered splendor) thumbs_up




Don J wave


1964 Chevy Panel
"The Good Karma Project"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

1957 Chevy Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

May be goin' to Hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride! ~ Jerry Garcia
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
You bet! I love Panels, Suburbans, .............

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
I saw your panel. Clean and straight. But no Don J?

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
Sorry we missed each other


Not so straight anymore cry
Carnage 1

carnage 2

Happened during the awards towards the end of the day....



Don J frown


1964 Chevy Panel
"The Good Karma Project"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

1957 Chevy Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

May be goin' to Hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride! ~ Jerry Garcia
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,258
Oh boy. So, there's my friends' wife coming back from the raffle saying "a tree branch fell on a panel truck." I was in cleanup mode but thought to myself that I hoped it wasn't yours. Sorry to see that happen!! Hopefully the damage wasn't too bad?


Moderated by  Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0