| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
128
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 | We'll be cackling at Acton on June 2nd. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 62 | We'll be cackling at Acton on June 2nd. I think we're gonna be there, look for the 57 Panel....(in all its primered splendor) Don J  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 | You bet! I love Panels, Suburbans, ............. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 | I saw your panel. Clean and straight. But no Don J? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 62 | Sorry we missed each other Not so straight anymore Carnage 1 carnage 2 Happened during the awards towards the end of the day.... Don J  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,258 | Oh boy. So, there's my friends' wife coming back from the raffle saying "a tree branch fell on a panel truck." I was in cleanup mode but thought to myself that I hoped it wasn't yours. Sorry to see that happen!! Hopefully the damage wasn't too bad? | | |
| |
| |